- The School follows the curriculum which is well planned, graded, and innovative as per CBSE guidelines.
- Three pillars on which our curriculum is based are:
- Academic rigour
- Development of critical thinking skills
- Personal, social and emotional development
- This is sought to be achieved through:
Continuous assessments organized over the course of the year, according to specified assessment criteria.
Our focus is on hands-on learning and learning by fun which encourages independent thinking and expression in each cadet.
These are carried out through the year and on various projects besides end of unit/term/year assessments.
- Grading and academic reports
The goal of having assessments at regular intervals and meetings with parents is to keep all concerned informed and involved in the cadet’s learning journey. Thrice a year parents receive a written feedback with information on the cadet’s proficiency in various aspects of learning.
Feedback from the teacher, of any kind, on any area, is given in person or through communication.